SAVE THE DATES! OCTOBER 25-26, 2023
Kennesaw State University presents the
31st Annual Conference on Literature for Children and Young Adults
"Honoring Student Identities while Building a Strong Foundation for Learning: The
Role of Children's and Young Adult Literature"
October 25 - KSU Campus
October 26 - KSU Campus
- Treasuring Culture and Language Through Literacy
- Science of Reading
- Academic Vocabulary Practices
- Reading and Writing Connections
- School/Curricular Changes
- Literacy Assessment Practices
- Literature for Developing Creativity
Proposal Portal -- Now open through Sept. 15th
CONFERENCE PROPOSALS ARE NOW OPEN!
What is LCYA
The KSU Conference on Literature for Children and Young Adults provides teachers, preservice teachers, public and school librarians, media specialists, and school administrators with a two- day experience in which they have the opportunity to listen to and interact with several highly acclaimed children's and young adult authors as well as attend presentations from master teachers and experts in the field on all facets of literacy instruction.
Now in its 31st year, KSU's Annual Conference on Literature for Children and Young Adults has featured some of the most prominent authors writing today.
- Dr. Virginie Jackson - Co-Director
- Donna Fitzgerald - Co-Director